Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 March 2012

The season has changed

Its amazing when you realise that what you once believed is no longer accurate. The start of 2012 marked the beginning of a new season in my walk with the Lord. I am astonished as to how misinformed one can be about truth that is from a past season. Your'e probably wondering what am  I talking about. Well to be more accurate I'm speaking about migration in Christ. This is moving to a spiritual position that is pleasing to God and attracts His favour. My spiritual eyes have been opened or should I say that the scales from the past season has been lifted and I now see clearly what God is saying in this present season. It is mind boggling. The Word is being spoken with such clarity as crisp as the morning dew. Its accurate and brings one in alignment with what the Father is expecting from his children today, now, at this moment. Why am I saying this, well I see alot of people around me that have not attached themselves to this truth and I watch as they wander in the wilderness even though they are in the church and my desire is to make known to them that it doesn't have to be this way, there is hope for the church.  People need to stop being sentimental about how they have always done church and every believer needs to assess their spiritual state and if you are dying find an apostolic resource and get connected. Your life will never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment